Alpha Phi Omega Service Projects
Please log in! If you don't remember your username or password, e-mail apoexec.vpservice@gmail.com right away!
Please log in! If you don't remember your username or password, e-mail apoexec.vpservice@gmail.com right away!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta Zeta Chapter @ Penn

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristen Eng
Admin

11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up Empty
PostSubject: 11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up   11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Where: Ocean City (meet shuttle at The Wolf Building, 12th and Callowhill Streets)

When: Leave Philly at 10am (from The Wolf Building), return shuttle leaves from Ocean City at 3pm and 5pm

In response to Hurricane Sandy, United By Blue will be hosting several post-hurricane cleanups. This is the first! They'll supply volunteers with bags, gloves, snacks for the ride and lunch.

GO HERE TO SIGN UP (and sign up below): http://www.unitedbyblue.com/oceancityhttp://www.unitedbyblue.com/oceancity

no maximum
Back to top Go down
Gloria Lin

11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up   11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 pm

#1 - Gloria Lin
lgl@sas.upenn.edu
610-585-5638

...guess i'm going by myself
Back to top Go down

11/11: Hurricane Sandy Clean up
Page 1 of 1